Welcome to ICM Agribusiness. ICM Agribusiness is a diverse group of companies involving the production of a wide range of goods such as cereals, beef, dairy, cheese, wool and cashmere.
- Peechelba Beef is a large custom feedlot near Wangaratta in North Eastern Victoria. We provide specialist feed and management services for a range of clients producing for them 70 day domestic, mid fed 100-120 day and longer fed 150-500 day quality grain fed cattle.
- Cowl Cowl Station has the greatest concentration of lateral move irrigators in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Riverina Milk is one of the largest and most modern dairies in Australia, with its integration of an existing pasture-based system and a series of state-of-the-art free-stall barns.
- Riverina Dairy produces fresh yoghurt and cheeses of the highest quality ans sells to wholesalers, distributors and retailers across Australia.
- Hillston Citrus is made up of mature plantings of Valencia, on a range of root stocks, plus newly introduced winter juicing varieties including; Hamlen, Pineapple, and Parson's Brown.
- ICM Water acts as the holding company for ICM's water assets and allows ICM's managers to tender for the water, ensuring it is used to its best effect.
- ICM Rwanda was invited by the President and Government of Rwanda to investigate how it might assist the people of Rwanda to restructure their domestic rice industry.
© 2011 ICM Agribusiness Pty Ltd